Few improvements can increase the value and appearance of your home,office or shop as inexpensively as painting. However, there is far more to a quality paint job than simply applying paint to a surface. As with most projects, proper planning and preparation are the keys to successful interior painting.
1. Rooms and areas to be painted are scheduled with the customer.
2. Large furniture is moved into the center of the room or removed.
3. Wall and ceiling fixture are removed.
4. Furniture is covered.
5. Floors are covered with drop cloths.
1. Walls are scuff-sanded.
2. Holes and cracks in walls are filled.
3. Gaps in trim are filled.
4. Stains, such as watermarks, are sealed.
5.Surface washing is carried out where required.
1. Repaired areas are primed.
2. Paint is applied with a brush, roller or sprayer depending on the surface.
3. Ceiling and walls are painted to proper coverage and finish colour.
4. Clean-cut lines between trim & walls.
5. Only premium quality paints are used.
1. Furniture is moved back to original positions.
2. Wall and ceiling fixtures are replaced.
3. Floors and carpets are thoroughly vacuumed and swept.
4. All garbage is removed.
5. Touch-up paint is labeled and left with the customer.
1. Before we pack up our equipment, a “wet walk-around” is done to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly.
2. Final touch-ups are noted & are completed before we leave.