1. Environmentally-friendly detergent or bleach is used to remove dirt & mildew as required.
2. Delicate areas are hand-washed.
3. Loose paint chips are cleaned up.
4. House is given time to dry.
5. Driveways & decks cleaned upon request.
Scraping, Priming & Minor Maintenance
1. All loose paint is removed, all bare areas are primed.
2. Glossy areas are scuff-sanded.
3. Feather-sanding and stripping done on request.
4. Areas around doors and windows are caulked, window panes receive new putty where necessary.
5. Wood, masonry and stucco repairs available upon request or when specified on the contract.
1. Full finish coat is applied to proper coverage & finish.
2. All non-painted surfaces are covered to protect against splatter & drips.
3. Paint is applied with a brush, roller, or sprayer depending on the surface.
4. Second coat is applied as specified on the contract.
5. Only premium quality paints are used.
1. Performed daily and upon completion of the job.
2. All garbage is removed.
3. Plant beds cleaned and paint chips removed.
4. Touch-up paint is labeled & left with the customer.
5. Outdoor fixtures & furniture replaced.
1. Before we pack up our equipment, a “wet walk-around” is done to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly.
2. Final touch-ups are noted & are completed before we leave.